Acceptable Use Policy
We accept any link or text that obeys the local laws as well as the federal law of the United States.
You may not use Binbox for the following intents or purposes which are forbidden:
- Spam, malware, and insufficient content.
- Vulgar, obscene, or pornographic content.
- Personal Information
- Account credentials such as usernames or passwords.
- Email addresses or lists thereof
- Bank Information or Credit Cards
- Solicitation of visitors.
- Links or text directing users to copyrighted works that you do not own the copyright to.
- Links or text directing users to other url shorteners or programs similar to Binbox
- Threats or harassment.
- For the purpose or intent to cheat our earnings program or the use of multiple accounts.
- For any purpose or intent that is deemed illegal both online and offline in the United States of America.
To issue a DMCA notice or to report a paste, you can contact us or use the "Report Abuse" button on every paste.
Terms and Conditions of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Binbox's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Binbox's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Binbox at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Binbox's web site are provided "as is". Binbox makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Binbox does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Binbox or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Binbox's Internet site, even if Binbox or a Binbox authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Binbox's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Binbox does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Binbox may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Binbox does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Binbox has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Binbox of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Binbox's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Paste data collection and privacy
Assume any data you post to this server will be publicly visible and remain forever.
10. Copyright limitations
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Pastes are owned by their creator. The Rest © 2013-Present Binbox
12. Acceptable content
You agree that you will not post information or link to any information that is libelous, nor may it promote hate, violence, or illegal activity in any country. You may not impersonate any individual or group, real or fictitious, if asked to provide personally identifying information. You may not use this website for any purpose which would be deemed illegal under united states law. You agree that you will not hold Binbox or its operators responsible for any damages that may result from direct or indirect usage of this website, or for any other operations of this website. You acknowledge that there is no guarantee as to the suitability of this website for any specific purpose. The Terms of Service may change at any time without notification.